Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thing #14

In this Thing, I chose to show off my prize bass from my fishing trip with my dad. Using picnik, I was able to edit the picture to bring out the green in the fish! I felt that this would be a fun way for students to show pictures of things that they are interested in. I could have them present in Spanish descibing the things that are going on in their pictures. This could also be fun to use on social networking sites to edit photos for friends to see.


I'm Sorry, I couldn't resist. I used the application Blabberize to make this picture talk. This could be a fun way for students to tell a story or to read instructions to a project. It's also fun to send to your friends and have the picture sing a song.

Click to Mix and Solve
This application was just fun. By uploading a picture onto the Jigzone website, I was able to turn it into a puzzle that reveals the sharp dressed couple within. This could be fun for mysteries or questioning problems. Have the students work out the answer and then put the puzzle together to verify their answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment